Football players will need:
- Football cleats (no metal spikes)
- Practice jersey (Game Jerseys are not to be used for practice)
- Practice pants (Game Pants are not to be used for practice). Pants must have Knee Pads, Thigh pads, hip pads and a tailbone pad. You can buy integrated pants that have all these or regular pants with knee pads and a girdle with the rest of the pads. Knee pads must cover the knees.
- Mouth piece with tether (must be able to be attached to the mask)
- Water Jug (A small bottle of water will not be enough. The players will be practicing in very hot conditions especially during August. The more water available the better
- Chinstrap (a generic leather chin strap is issued with the helmet but you may want to purchase a more comfortable one for your player)
- The first game of the season is normally the 3rd weekend in August. This year, there will be no Kickoff Classic as before. The first game we play will be a regular season game that counts towards the standings.
- Regular season games will be played each Saturday. Generally there are 7 to 8 games during the regular season (depending on the schedule we receive). Our regular season generally ends towards the end of October.
- Post-season play begins immediately after the regular season for those teams that qualify by finishing 1st through 6th in Conference play. (Note: Tiny Mites do not have post season games and are limited to a 8 game schedule, including the Kickoff Classic)
- Home games this season will be at University High School. Directions are here
- Away games are played at fields throughout Central Florida. Driving directions will be given out prior to the away games.
Teams in our Conference:
- Daytona Beach Bucs
- Deltona Panthers
- Deland Bulldogs
- Flagler Titans
- Melbourne Ducks
- Merritt Island Mustangs
- New Smyrna Cudas
- North Brevard Hawks
- Ormond Beach Sandcrabs
- Palm Bay Rockets
- Port Orange Hawks