Football players will need:
- Football cleats (no metal spikes)
- Practice jersey (Game Jerseys are not to be used for practice)
- Practice pants (Game Pants are not to be used for practice). Pants must have Knee Pads, Thigh pads, hip pads and a tailbone pad. You can buy integrated pants that have all these or regular pants with knee pads and a girdle with the rest of the pads. Knee pads must cover the knees.
- Mouth piece with tether (must be able to be attached to the mask)
- Water Jug (A small bottle of water will not be enough. The players will be practicing in very hot conditions especially during August. The more water available the better
- Chinstrap (a generic leather chin strap is issued with the helmet but you may want to purchase a more comfortable one for your player)
- The first game of the season is normally the 3rd weekend in August. This year, it is scheduled to start September 5th. Regular season games will be played each Saturday. Generally there are 7 to 8 games during the regular season (depending on the schedule we receive). Our regular season generally ends towards the end of October.
- Post-season play begins immediately after the regular season for those teams that qualify by finishing 1st through 6th in Conference play. (Note: 6u do not have post season games and are limited to a 8 game schedule, including the Kickoff Classic)
- Away games are played at fields throughout Central Florida. Driving directions will be given out prior to the away games.
Teams in our Conference: (Note: Some teams will not be fielding teams this year do to the Covid-19 outbreak)
- Daytona Beach Bucs
- Deltona Panthers
- Deland Bulldogs
- Flagler Titans
- Melbourne Ducks
- Merritt Island Mustangs
- New Smyrna Cudas
- North Brevard Hawks
- Ormond Beach Sandcrabs
- Palm Bay Rockets
- Port Orange Hawks