- The full price is $265.00 for both football and cheer. $100.00 is due at registration and the remaining $165.00 must be paid prior to equipment handout in late July
- There are discounts for siblings that play and there are fundraising options to help lower the overall cost
- Pop Warner Participant and Parent Contract
- Pop Warner Physical Fitness Medical Form
- Wolves Registration Form
- Wolves Consent to Photo form
- Participant Code of Conduct
- Parent Code of Conduct
- State-issued birth certificate (only 1 copy needed but original must be verified for new participants to the league)
- Final year-end June report card (must show ALL 4 QUARTERS-FINAL REPORT CARD and be copied front and back – 2 copies)
- Proof of Residence (Drivers License, Utility bill.. etc)
- Copy of Medical Insurance Card
- No refunds will be given after August 7th unless reviewed and approved by the Executive Board, and then only in the case of moving out of boundaries, school failure, or medical reasons.
As Personalized Jerseys (football) and Cheer shoes are ordered earlier than the start of the season, any refund prior to the start of the season will be adjusted to cover that cost. You will receive the jersey or shoes when they come in.
- No. Each team will have fundraisers and there are also fundraisers for the organization.
- Each child will be given fundraising information from the team mom
- No. Each participant is responsible for any travel to and from games.
- West Volusia Wolves Youth Football and Cheer Association accepts participants from the age of 5 to 15. (14 is maximum age for football)
You will receive notification of equipment handout. These are normally held at the end of July. All PAPERWORK & PAYMENT must be handed in before equipment will be issued.
- The 2018 season begins on Tuesday, August 1.
- Practice is usually held behind the Wes Crile Park . Dwight Hawkins Park will be utilized after Labor Day for teams practicing on Wednesdays or Fridays.
- Cheer also utilizes VEA (Volusia Elite All-Stars) in Orange City..
- Your coach will provide a schedule for the season. Note: Your child must have all required paperwork turned in to take the field.
- Your child should show up for all practices, regardless of the weather, unless they receive a call or email from their team’s coach. There will be practices and games held in the rain
- From August 1st until Labor day, teams can practice 5 days a week or 10 total hours. After Labor Day, total hours are reduced to 6 and generally are spread over 3 days
- Generally a practice lasts 2.5 hours. 2 hours of practice and 30 minutes of scheduled rest/water breaks.
- Tiny Mites will go down to 3 days per week when school starts
- Three (3) unexcused absences may lead to removal from a team. Please remember that both football and cheerleading are team sports.
- It is your responsibility to notify the coach in advance if a child must miss a practice.
- Please check with your child’s head coach regarding their expectations and their discipline policy.
- You must notify your child’s head coach in advance.
- Vacations taken during the season may result in reduced or no playing time in a game due to league rules and regulations. (This is not a punishment, but rather for the safety of the player and teammates.)
- Please discuss this with your child’s head coach.
- First, be sure to address any concerns in a controlled and respectful manner. If you have team related issues, the first person you should contact is your Team Mom then speak with your Head Coach if not satisfied. Please do so after practice, unless the coach has designated a specific time.
- If you have an Association-related issue, talk to your Head Coach in the same format and he / she will bring the issue to the attention of the Football Director if football-related or Cheer Coordinator for cheer. If not satisfied, you next step would be to the Commissioner and then the President.
- Beyond the Wolves organization is the East Coast Conference, the Southeast Region and lastly Nationals. It is rare to need to go beyond the association but if you must, ensure you follow the correct sequence. National will not respond if Regional was skipped. Region will not respond if Conference...etc.
None. The West Volusia Wolves organization is a non-profit and is 100% run by volunteer board members
Each family is encouraged to volunteer two hours of their time during the season. If you are interested, please contact your child’s coach.
- Team parent
- Field help
- Fundraising activities
- Concession Stand (during home games)
- Chain gang and down markers
- Equipment/uniform handout
- Board opportunities