2023 Football and Cheer Registration
Paperwork hand-in and registration related issues will be done at each conditioning camp session.
Once you register ONLINE and pay your deposit, you will be emailed forms to fill out and print. Bring those forms and your child to any of our conditioning camp sessions for turn in. Fittings for Football and Cheer will be scheduled.
Here is the process for Registration.
Register your Child **Here**
- If your child played or cheered last year, you should have received an email with logon information.
- If you are new to the Wolves, you will need to create a new account.
- You can fill these out on your computer and print them. You will receive the forms with your confirmation email or download them from here
Bring all PRINTED Forms to registration day
- You will need the following to complete registration. Whatever you don’t have will need to be submitted by the start of the season.
– Printed copy of the completed forms
1. Pop Warner Participant Contract and Parental Consent Form (2 pages)
2. Pop Warner Physical Fitness and Medical History Form (2 pages)
– Page 1 is medical history to be filled out by Parent/Guardian
– Page 2 is Physical and needs to be filled out by a licensed Medical professional.
3. West Volusia Wolves Registration form.
4. Consent to Photograph form.
5. Participant Code of Conduct.
You will also need to bring and show the following items.
1. Original or Certified copy of Birth Certificate. (We will make a copy of it)
2. Proof of residence. (Driver’s License, Utility bill…etc.)
3. Copy of final report card (when available).
4. Copy of Medical Insurance Card